Personal Training Program
Working with a trainer is one of the most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. Our personal trainers work with people of all ages, fitness levels, nd physical conditions including special health needs.
How our Personal Trainers can help:
- Improved overall fitness. Professional assistance in improving strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination and cardiovascular endurance. Our trainers will monitor your progress and fine-tune your program as you go, helping you work your way towards success.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Body fat reduction, toning, weight reduction, and weight management can be achieved with the aid of our qualified trainers. They will help you set realistic goals and will provide safe strategies and encouragement to help you reach those goals.
- Motivation and accountability. Well-intentioned plans are one of the biggest challenges people face. Our certified personal trainers will provide motivation for developing a lifestyle that places a high priority on health and activity. We will help you overcome your biggest obstacles to exercise.
- Management of your unique health needs. Qualified personal trainers to assist you with your special medical needs. Our personal trainers can help you with these issues including lower back pain, rehabilitation of an injury and pre-/post-natal training. We can work with your physician, physical therapist, or other health provider to plan a safe, effective program that will help to speed your recovery or enable you to reach your health and fitness goals.
- Proper form and technique. Your trainer will teach you the correct way to use the equipment and will ensure that you use proper form and technique for cardiovascular and weight training exercises in order to avoid injury.
- Maximum results. Notice changes in a short time with our private or group workouts. Because our trainers are able to tailor a program specifically for you, you will be able to achieve your goals efficiently and effectively.
- New skills. To help improve your strength and flexibility for tennis, golf, or whatever activity you are interested in. Our trainers can develop a sport specific program that will improve your overall conditioning and help increase performance.
Benefit From Our Buddy System:
What could be better than making a commitment to regularly meet with someone from our staff who will provide you with individualized attention and support? At Jane Phillips Wellness Connection attention makes the difference.
Appointments & Cancellations:
For more information on the program, fees, or to make an appointment, contact us at 918/331-1222. Please note a two hour cancellation is required to avoid a cancellation fee.