Pain Management Clinic
The Pain Management Clinic at Jane Phillips Medical Center offers services to assist you with managing your patients with acute and chronic pain. As you well know, pain can be very difficult to treat and manage and many individuals have tried every available medical and/or surgical interventions without success.
We are committed to providing individualized interventional pain management to help reduce pain and improve quality of life to those patients experiencing debilitating pain.
The Pain Management Clinic is staffed with highly skilled professionals with years of experience in pain management and is led by Dr. Mario Morenas, who is a Board-certified Anesthesiologist who has fellowship trained in Pain Management.
Referrals by physicians are preferred to ensure appropriate diagnosis and treatment of the patient prior to beginning pain management therapy.
We treat conditions including but not limited to:
- Neck pain
- Back Pain
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathies
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Cancer-related Pain
- Headaches refractory to conservative treatment
Some of the techniques used to treat these patients include:
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumber Facet Joint Injections
- Sacro-iliac Joint Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Radiofrequency Nerve Lesioning and Facet Joint Denervation
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fractures
- Botox Treatment for Cervical Dystonia and Headaches
- Implantable Intrathecal Pump Therapy for Pain and Spasticity
For more information about our services, please contact the Clinic at 918/331-1258.